Why work at KoMarketing? We’re a team of online marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We genuinely have a passion for search, social media, and content marketing, and in driving the success of our clients’ online marketing initiatives.
Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing and please review the job description below to find out if you have the skills necessary for this role.
Social Media Marketing Internship
The Social Media Marketing Internship role provides an important function in developing, scheduling, and administering social media updates, research, and analysis. This individual will work directly with program directors and managers and act as a link between media platform administration and program management in the execution of social media communication on a daily basis.
This individual may also work alongside program directors to perform a variety of administrative tasks such as updating client operational procedures, provide review of deliverables, and confirming the implementation of various policies association with operational management of organization.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage & write daily social media updates around brand and industry articles / topics on behalf of brand and employees for sharing, while maintaining brand voice and consistency
- Facilitate creation of cohesive creative images associated with these social media posts
- Schedule social media posts in social media scheduling system / software, ensuring proper tags and tracking is in place for reporting
- Use social media scheduling system / software to schedule posts, retweets, updates, etc
- Write additional social media posts for events, announcements, and products ongoing
- Communicate with internal team on social media post status and implementation
- Assist in social listening as needed
- Assist in social reporting as needed
- Write weekly updates for social media platforms and manage editorial / post schedule
- Self starter with an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- High levels of demonstrated business acumen / communication (email, phone, etc)
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and corresponding Google Sheets and Docs applications.
- Understanding of social media marketing platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, among others
- Understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid internship with competitive hourly rate
- Combination of in-office and remote / telecommuting assignments
- Group / collaborative role development
- Access to company laptop
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “Social Media Marketing Internship” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
“With little digging, you can see that KoMarketing’s team is frequently educating the SEO industry on best practices through articles, blogs and presentations. If you’re considering hiring an agency you want talented people collaborating to bring you the best search results possible – that’s what you’ll get with KoMarketing.”