Why work at KoMarketing? We’re a team of online marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We genuinely have a passion for search, social media, and content marketing, and in driving the success of our clients’ online marketing initiatives.
Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing and please review the job description below to find out if you have the skills necessary for this role.
Content Marketing Professional
The role of the content marketing professional will be to research, write, and market a variety of online marketing communication assets and content for clients, including (but not limited to) blog posts, articles, news stories, and web content for a range of industries and target markets.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team, management, and your fellow writers to determine the best messaging approach for any project.
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns, landing pages, online content assets including but not limited to articles, news stories, blog posts, web page assets, and company collateral.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Manage and develop community across applicable social media and communication channels
- Research and provide creative insight into areas of interest, related to client keyword targets, business goals, and target markets.
- Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to be comfortable researching and writing about unfamiliar topics and target markets
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization
- Solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Familiarity with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc) a plus
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations a plus
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “Content Marketing Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
“With other agencies, the tendency is to see a flurry of work initially, and then communication and accountability starts to fall off. Our KoMarketing account team is in contact with us almost daily – it’s like they’re sitting right here in our office. They’re truly an extension of our marketing team.”