Why work at KoMarketing? We’re a team of online marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We genuinely have a passion for search, social media, and content marketing, and in driving the success of our clients’ online marketing initiatives.
Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing and please review the job description below to find out if you have the skills necessary for this role.
Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for coordinating and implementing digital marketing programs, with an emphasis in search marketing, for clients. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to digital marketing strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of program strategy for client initiatives
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with PPC, SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
(Based on Client / Organizational Requirements)
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, LinkedIn and other search engine and social media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience interest groups, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with digital demand generation goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop, manage and execute paid communication / content strategies via social profiles in coordination with client goals
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for all facets of digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google Ads / Bing certification a plus.
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Social Media processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google Ads, SEMRush, ahrefs, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “Digital Marketing Strategist” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
“We have a successful online business, and wanted to take the next step. We approached KoMarketing with the notion of leveraging its expertise in building better search rankings. Both in our defined critical areas and across the board, KoMarketing has helped us grow our presence. They were hired to expand our visibility, but took extra steps to provide many useful recommendations for other areas of our online presence that have had positive impacts. Derek and his staff work hard and take extra steps to ensure you succeed. They are an outstanding partner.”