Why work at KoMarketing? We’re a team of online marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We genuinely have a passion for search, social media, and content marketing, and in driving the success of our clients’ online marketing initiatives.
Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing and please review the job description below to find out if you have the skills necessary for this role.
Social Media (Organic / Paid) Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns (organic and paid acquisition strategies) for clients across popular social media advertising platforms. The Social Media Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Generate new paid social campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search and social media marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain client interest groups, targeted lists, and other applicable social media platform data in accordance with account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, engagement rates, and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search / social initiatives.
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Support PPC and SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Keep pace with social media industry trends and developments.
- Passion for search, social, and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in paid acquisition platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools and popular social media management tools
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Experience working with and / or interest in Google Ads a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “Social Media Coordinator Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
“With little digging, you can see that KoMarketing’s team is frequently educating the SEO industry on best practices through articles, blogs and presentations. If you’re considering hiring an agency you want talented people collaborating to bring you the best search results possible – that’s what you’ll get with KoMarketing.”