Why work at KoMarketing? We’re a team of online marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We genuinely have a passion for search, social media, and content marketing, and in driving the success of our clients’ online marketing initiatives.
Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing and please review the job description below to find out if you have the skills necessary for this role.
PPC / Paid Search Analyst
The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox with “PPC Coordinator Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
“KoMarketing is instrumental to the success of CDNetworks global search marketing efforts. The relentless attention to detail and strategic approach continues to push us toward greater results.”