KoMarketing team members have presented at dozens of B2B marketing industry conferences over the years, including international venues.
Here is a look at the events we’re attending soon as well as presentations and recaps collected from previous shows.
2018 Conference and Events Calendar
For 2018, we’re currently scheduled to present at or attend the following conferences (more in the works!). If you’re attending one of these events, please be sure to connect with us. We love meeting people we connect with on social media!
- MITX eCommerce Summit (KoMarketing Attending) – February 6, 2018 Boston, MA
- Pubcon Austin (Casie Gillette Speaking) – February 21, 2018 Austin, TX
- IDC Directions 2018 (KoMarketing Attending) – March 20, 2018 Boston, MA
- HeroConf (KoMarketing Attending) – April 16 – 18, 2018 Austin, TX
- Discover Global Markets: Design + Construct (KoMarketing Attending) – April 30, 2018 to May 2, 2018 Kansas City, MO
- Digital Growth Unleashed (Casie Gillette Speaking) – May 16th and 17th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV
- Search Marketing Summit (Casie Gillette Speaking) – May 28 – 31, 2018 Sydney Australia
- Searchlove Boston (Casie Gillette Speaking) – June 7th and 8th, 2018 Boston, MA
- MozCon 2018 (Casie Gillette Speaking) – July 9 – 11, 2018 Seattle, WA
Looking for a B2B search workshop presenter, speaker or keynoter?
Here are some of our most recent presentations KoMarketing team members have made from past speaking engagements, conferences, and webinars as well as recaps of event participation and attendance. Make sure to follow the “Presentations” category on the blog, as well as our social media profiles, to stay up to date as well.
Latest Presentations from KoMarketing
“We have a successful online business, and wanted to take the next step. We approached KoMarketing with the notion of leveraging its expertise in building better search rankings. Both in our defined critical areas and across the board, KoMarketing has helped us grow our presence. They were hired to expand our visibility, but took extra steps to provide many useful recommendations for other areas of our online presence that have had positive impacts. Derek and his staff work hard and take extra steps to ensure you succeed. They are an outstanding partner.”