KoMarketing team members have presented at dozens of search industry conferences over the years, including international venues.
Here is a look at the events we’re attending soon as well as presentations and recaps collected from previous shows.
2017 Conference and Events Calendar
For 2017, we’re currently scheduled to present at or attend the following conferences (more in the works!). If you’re attending one of these events, please be sure to connect with us. We love meeting people we connect with on social media!
- World B2B Marketing Chief Congress (KoMarketing Attending) – January 18 – 20, 2017 Shanghai, China
- Digital Olympus (Casie Gillette Speaking) – February 6, 2017 Online / Virtual
- Discover Global Markets: Advanced Manufacturing (Derek Edmond Speaking, KoMarketing Sponsoring) – February 16 – 17, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ
- HIMSS 2017 (KoMarketing Attending) – February 19 – 23, 2017 Orlando, FL
- Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2017 (Casie Gillette Speaking) – February 21 – 22, 2017 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- SMX West 2017 (Casie Gillette Speaking) – March 21 – 23, 2017 San Jose, CA
- ProMat 2017 (KoMarketing Attending) – April 3 – 6, 2017 Chicago, IL
- Next10x: Mastering Mobile Digital Marketing Conference (KoMarketing Attending) – April 5, 2017 Boston, MA
- Hero Conf Los Angeles (KoMarketing Attending) – April 18 – 20, 2017 Los Angeles, CA
- SMX Advanced (Casie Gillette Speaking) – June 13 – 14, 2017 Seattle, WA
- The Digital How-To Conference (Matt Vazquez Speaking) – June 22 – 23, 2017 Chicago, IL
- MarTech Conference – October 2 – 4, 2017 Boston, MA
- State of Search (Casie Gillette Speaking) – October 9 – 10, 2017 Dallas, TX
Looking for a B2B search workshop presenter, speaker or keynoter?
Here are some of our most recent presentations KoMarketing team members have made from past speaking engagements, conferences, and webinars as well as recaps of event participation and attendance. Make sure to follow the “Presentations” category on the blog, as well as our social media profiles, to stay up to date as well.
Latest Presentations from KoMarketing
“Working with KoMarketing was more like a partnership as supposed to just another consulting project. We learned a lot from KoMarketing, while excelling in all aspects of SEO for our website. If your looking for a hard working, dedicated team, KoMarketing is a partnership you won’t regret.”