B2B Content Marketing Summit Commentary
The recent Learn 24 B2B Content Marketing Summit was a fantastic success. Derek Edmond (about, twitter), from KoMarketing Associates, was one of the presenters at the educational seminar.
Below are the slides he shared with the audience:
Learn24 SEO & Social Media Presentation
View more presentations from Derek Edmond.
Topics Covered at B2B Content Strategy & Marketing Summit:
- Deliver value to prospects and customers throughout the buying cycle
- Maximize the impact of your content assets
- Squeeze the most life from existing content
- Leverage your content to take advantage of blended search results
- Build links to your content before and after you publish
- Tie social media initiatives and SEO strategy together to create better content
- Must-know numbers for hitting sales goals and avoiding unrealistic expectations
- Practical steps for maximizing your Webinar marketing and enjoying the long tail of success
- Example-based lessons for how firms are succeeding with Webinars
Note: This blog post originally contained a Twitter widget that displayed the Twitter stream for the hashtag “#Learn24” (just in case Google can preserve some of this history for us all, here is a Google search for “#learn24 twitter”). The widget did not support more than 7 days worth of history, so we removed it from this post. Apologies for any inconvenience if you came here to find that stream of conversation – which was robust & lively!.