Webinar: 2013 SEO Trends and Predictions
KoMarketing’s Director of Online Marketing Casie Gillette will be participating in a free webinar Thursday, November 29th at 2pm EST. The webinar, featuring five industry thought leaders, will discuss SEO predictions for 2013.
2012 might have been the biggest year of change yet in the SEO industry. Penguin threw many on their backside, inbound marketing took center stage for more businesses, content marketing has taken a front row seat, and is there anything we can safely do about link building?
Hold on to your hats because 2013 could be even more exciting! Ongoing changes in the SEO world will open new avenues for ROI-driven traffic if you know where to look. To catch a glimpse of what’s coming, join this panel discussion with Erin Everhart, Casie Gillette, Steve Wiideman, Tyson Braun, and Nate Dame of SEOPerks. In 60 action-packed minutes with a lively Q&A throughout, you will learn about:
- SEO’s evolving role in digital marketing.
- Link building: Where is it today and where will it be tomorrow?
- Content marketing’s big shiny role in search.
- The perception of SEO vs. PPC.
- Social media’s impact on SEO… and much more.
This webinar is ideal for marketing directors, digital marketers, business owners, in-house SEOs, and agencies.
- Title: 2013 SEO Trends and Predictions
- Date/Time: Thursday November 29th, 2pm EST
- Register: http://bit.ly/TGCNOU
Connect with Casie ahead of time on Twitter or Google+. Hope to see you there!