We finished the switchover from Typepad that I mentioned in this last post!
While our archived posts can still be found on our Typepad Blog, here are some previous posts that we particularly want to highlight:
- SEO Related Factors When Shopping for CMS Vendors
It’s important to understand your SEO priorities when looking for a web content management system and establishing SEO requirements in the vendor discovery process.
- Keyword – Competitor Link Building Example
An example of how to use competitive keyword link analysis to start a link building campaign for your website.
- SEO as a Long-Term Investment
Why the factors related to search engine optimization are forcing website owners to look at SEO as a long-term investment in their online marketing strategy.
- Review of Yahoo! Search Marketing’s New “Panama” Release
Initial thoughts and opinions on the new Yahoo PPC platform.
- Getting a Handle on your Cost Per Action (CPA)
Why understanding your Cost Per Action and how to effectively manage it is critical to your paid advertising strategy.
- Why Advertise Your Brand Through PPC?
Brand advertising in PPC is an often overlooked component of the paid advertising budget. Here are some reasons why you should consider integrating brand advertisements in your PPC campaigns.