We work exclusively with B2B companies and we’ve dramatically improved online marketing ROI for a range of organizations around the world, from Fortune 500 companies to mid-sized firms.
B2B Software and Technology Solutions
Your online challenges are many and include:
- Generating qualified leads (not simply downloads)
- Communicating complex products and services in a concise, compelling manner
- Developing web pages that speak to both a technical audience and the C-suite
- Providing valuable content to help with lead capture and conversion
We focus on understanding your market and what you offer, and then designing an approach that delivers the results you’re seeking. These tailored approaches often include strategies such as promoting tradeshow attendance in order to book appointments in advance or developing strategies to reduce click-through volume from unqualified prospects.
Neolane chose KoMarketing as an SEO and content marketing partner to be held accountable for aggressive online marketing goals that included:
- Double organic search traffic on an annual basis
- First page search engine results positioning for a core set of competitive keyword targets
- Continually optimized conversion rates for organic search engine traffic
Result: 21% increase in Neolane’s lead conversion using SEO and content marketing.
Content for Software & Technology Professionals
B2B Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
For manufacturers and distributors, we often encounter the following issues:
- Content “hidden” from search engines, including product catalogues
- Not taking advantage of all SEO opportunities, including local search for companies selling regionally
- Not understanding how to conduct international search campaigns in multiple languages
Our expertise includes working with well-known equipment manufacturers and technology manufacturing companies, along with distributors and mid-sized companies. We focus on generating real leads your sales people will want to pursue whether here in the U.S. or across the globe.
L-Com Global Connectivity
Despite a significant advertising investment across major search engines, L-com Global Connectivity was seeing an anemic return on ad spend of 1$. KoMarketing was charged with growing the return on advertising spend (RoAS) to a ratio of 2:1 (or more) within the first 180 days. Challenges included:
- Rebuilding the PPC accounts
- Optimizing the e-commerce platform
- Revising pay-per-click tactics
Result: L-com realized a 66% increase for return on advertising spend.
Content for Industrial & Manufacturing Professionals
Business and Professional Services Firms
- Recurring online marketing challenges for professional services firms include:
- Finding effective ways to distinguish your firm from your competitors
- Reducing PPC costs and screening out non-prospects
Working with you, we develop approaches unique to your business and it challenges, whether it’s finding untapped keyword opportunities or implementing strategies that improve lead generation ROI.
Whatever your market, we get to know you and your company and create tailored programs designed to maximize results.
Content for B2B Marketing Professionals
“KoMarketing is instrumental to the success of CDNetworks global search marketing efforts. The relentless attention to detail and strategic approach continues to push us toward greater results.”