We work exclusively with B2B companies and we’ve dramatically improved online marketing ROI for a range of organizations around the world, from Fortune 500 companies to mid-sized firms.
Presentation: Creating a Customer-Driven Content Strategy
Content Resources for SMX West 2017
Bonus Presentation: Content Marketing Mastery Workshop
Derek Edmond presented at the SMX West 2017 Content Marketing Workshop, providing a case study on the growth of the KoMarketing site. Learn more about the strategy involved and how the site grew to over 35,000 organic visits per month.
- Strategies and tactics that led to overall site improvements.
- On-going content tactics and promotional efforts.
- Performance metrics that demonstrate success.
Additional Resources from Derek's Presentation
Content Marketing Case Study
Neolane, a conversational marketing technology provider that develops marketing automation and campaign management software and services for B2B and B2C marketers, approached KoMarketing after a year of dissatisfaction with its then current SEO initiatives.
The organization had aggressive growth goals and was looking for an SEO partner that would be held accountable for a range of key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as online marketing goals that included:
- Double organic search engine traffic on an annual basis
- Provide first page search engine results positioning for a core set of competitive keyword targets.
- Continually optimize conversion rates for organic search engine traffic
- 169% year over year growth in organic search engine traffic for a 12-month period and 42,000 new inbound links, resulting from the creation of 200 content assets.
The 2015 B2B Web Usability Report
In our inaugural B2B Web Usability survey and report, we learned quite a bit about the B2B buyer and their preferences and behaviors when evaluating vendor websites. This year, we sought to get further clarification and greater depth in some of the key points and also determine if B2B vendors had improved in their website efforts.
In our second annual survey report by Huff Industrial Marketing and KoMarketing, you’ll learn the important and evolving role vendor websites play in the B2B buying process.
We continue to ask buyers how they evaluate vendor websites, what content is critical to the buying process, and how the various types of content marketing assets, including blogging and social media, impact the buyer journey; from discovery to vendor selection.
“Working with KoMarketing was more like a partnership as supposed to just another consulting project. We learned a lot from KoMarketing, while excelling in all aspects of SEO for our website. If your looking for a hard working, dedicated team, KoMarketing is a partnership you won’t regret.”